Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fashion

So I've never been a very fashionable person, but I feel like I understand it, just unable to practice it.  Anyways, yesterday I stumbled upon something very cool, The Uniform Project.  With my Catholic school background it sounded scary at first but it was a great idea for a great cause.  I encourage you to check it out.  Sheena Matheiken wore the same dress for 365 days & made a different outfit with it for each day using accessories.  VERY COOL.  http://www.theuniformproject.com.

Anyways... this got me thinking about clothes & items of clothing that are very stylish but very versatile.  I found a shop on etsy that has a dress that fit the mold in my mind.  It's kinda pricey, I mean I can't afford it, but for someone who could, CUTE!

I do wish it came in larger sizes, girls above a size 8 should have access to awesome looking clothes too.  On another positive note... I really like the shop name Allison Wonderland.  Here's the link...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shopwonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment