Thursday, March 18, 2010

Accounting Day

So today was the day that I designated to get caught up on all of my accounting.  YUCK!  However, it has provided time for my mind to wander...

Have you ever pondered what it would be like to be handed a printed transcript of all of your thoughts for the day?  Every little flash that passes through your brain.  What would you find out about yourself?  Are you generally a positive or negative thinker?  Were there moments of genius that otherwise would have passed you by because it came & went too fast & eventually you forgot?  Are you truly concentrating?  Or do you day dream all day?

I suspect that the majority of my thoughts are day dreams.  Or wonderful creations that I need to make... but won't ever because I forgot.  My husband probably disagrees with my suspicions... he would say that my mind is filled with worry all day.  I'm sure there is some truth to that, but I think I dream more than he knows.  Perhaps I should share all that a little bit more... or do I keep it for myself?

Anyways... the creation station will be back into full production mode this weekend (especially with the impending snow predicted for Saturday).  This has been a great week for getting organized & caught up; but I am soo ready to make things again.

Tell me what you think about?

No comments:

Post a Comment