Thursday, October 17, 2013

BUZZZZZ

I've been a busy, busy, busy bee, and a neglectful blogger.  Here's what's been happening since we were at the Renegade Craft Fair in Austin back in May:
Gypsy Market here in Kansas City: while it was super windy we had a great time!
Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago in September: AMAZING
Since then I've been working like crazy on wholesale orders! It's so fun to know that my little shoes are going to be available all over the country!
Next up: MommyCon in Kansas City on October 26, Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago Dec 7-8.
Then in January I plan to hang out with my friends!  I haven't seen any of them in so long! And I'll start working on a new fabric collection.

I'll post pictures of some of the new shoes I've been working on real soon!  Check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment